The Ultimate 7 on 7 Tournament Series In Utah
COST: $250 per team per tournament
To Register Your Team:
- Click the register link
- Download and fill out packet and return it by email
- Fill out team registration contact form below
Individual Sign Ups contact us directly.
UTE CONFERENCE 7v7 AIR RAID
- May 7-8 at Cyprus
- May 21-22 at Brighton
- June 4-5 at Herriman
- June 18-19 at Corner Canyon
- July 16-17 CHAMPIONSHIPS at Alta
Ages: (Playing Age as of July 1, 2021)
- 7v7 10u
- 7v7 12u
- 7v7 14u
Ute Conference General Rules
- A player can only be on 1 roster per tournament.
- Each team will have 7 players on the field at a time. The
offense must use someone to snap the ball if in
SHOTGUN. (NOT REQUIRED to snap if not in gun, but
QB must drop) No RUNNING PLAYS ALLOWED. No
Laterals to a teammate after the throw. Double Pass is
- Only 5 players allowed to go out for a pass. Center is ineligible.
- There is no blitzing. All seven defenders must drop.
- The offense has 4 seconds to get rid of the ball. A sack will
be the same as an incomplete pass. Time is held on a
- The game will be one hand touch; all the defense
must do is touch the ball carrier with one hand to make
the stop. The ball is down where the offensive player is
tagged. (Any fumble also downed where the fumble
- The offense has 25 seconds to huddle, call a play,
and snap the ball from the time the ball is spotted.
- All players not in the game must be on the sideline.
The offensive team may have one coach in the
huddle. No coaches are allowed in the defensive
- Each game will last 25 minutes, running clock.
- TOURNAMENT ONLY: Overtime — Each team will
s t a r t at the 5-yard line and have 1 play to score. If you score you can go for
one or two points. Process continues until you have a
winner. Game over on an interception.
- It is the responsibility of each coach to practice good
sportsmanship and enforce it with his own players.
Ute Conference 7v7 Game Rules
- The offense will start each possession at the 35 yard
- Each time a pass is completed the ball is moved
to the spot where he is downed.
- The offense can earn one first down by getting to
the 15-yard line. They have 4 downs to get to the 15
yard line and another 4 downs to score.
- The offense will get 6 points for a touchdown.
After a touchdown, the offense can choose to
have the ball placed at the 3-yard line for a 1-
point conversion or the 7-yard line for a 2 point
conversion. Ball placed in the middle of field.
- If the offense turns the ball over on downs, or
interception, the other team will take over and
start the next possession at the 35 yard line.
(Fumble = Dead Ball spot)
- An interception is worth 3 points.
- Defensive pass interference will result in a first
down for the offense at the spot of the foul.
- Defensive pass interference in the endzone will
result in a first down at the 3 -yard line. PI on extra
point play will be ½ distance to goal and repeat
- Contact with receivers will be allowed up to 5
yards downfield. Beyond 5 yards there will be
no re-routing, knocking off crossing routes, etc.
- There is no blocking down the field by the offense.
This will result in a penalty and will be the same as
an incomplete pass. Offensive pass interference is a
penalty. Any offensive penalty is loss of down, move
ball back to original spot.
- False start penalty is a loss of down.